When life hits, it hits hard. Whether in the form of tragedy or epiphany, the message remains the same. If you want to live a life you design for yourself, then change must come.
If you want your business to thrive, it’s time for a change. If you want to break down doors that have always been closed to you, then you need to make some adjustments. Many of us are afraid of change because we’re afraid of the unknown.
Implementing change in our lives helps us to make room for growth, wisdom, and maturity.
Change is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
It fueled me to go after the things that I wanted. I was able to recognize and take advantage of opportunities when I saw them.
In the words of Jim Rohn, “Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom.”
These quotes about change will inspire you to bring out the best version of yourself.
25 Quotes About Change
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” –Mahatma Gandhi
- “As soon as anyone starts telling you to be “realistic,” cross that person off your invitation list.” – John Eliot
- “If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you!” – T. Harv Eker
- “Plans are nothing; planning is everything” – Dwight D Eisenhower
- “We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret.” -Jim Rohn
- “It doesn’t matter where you are, you are nowhere compared to where you can go.” – Bob Proctor
- “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” ― Helen Keller
- “You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be” – Marianne Williamson
- “It’s never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Elliot
- “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” –Christopher Columbus
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.” –Zig Ziglar
- “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” –Stephen Covey
- “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” –George Addair
- “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” –Lao Tzu
“It’s your place in the world; it’s your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live.” –Mae Jemison
- “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” — Billie Jean King
- “Do it with passion, or not at all.” — Rosa Nouchette Carey
- “Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.” — John Maxwell
- Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along. – George Herbert
“Don’t look for society to give you permission to be yourself.” -Steve Maraboli
- “Do what you must….and your friends will adjust.” -Robert Brault
- “I’ve finally stopped running away from myself. Who else is there better to be?” —Goldie Hawn
- “As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” —Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
“The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
Do you have a favorite quote – a quote that you live by because it’s changed you? Let me know in the comments below!